martes, julio 02, 2013

Wind and sun – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn July 02, 2013




23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from the original language german)
My child, enjoy nature, enjoy your connection to Gaia, your home planet. In nature you are yet much more connected with her and you can feel this more clearly. Isn’t it magnificent to hark to the singing of the birds on a quiet warm summer evening? Doesn’t the rays of the sun warm you after a cool rain? The wind whispers lovely words to you or brings some cooling to you when you feel too warm outside. In all this you are also much closer connected with me. I am in your heart, but in nature you have a better access to me. There you can feel our close relation to each other much better. I am the cooling breeze and I am the warming sunrays. I am All-That-Is, my child, and you are a part of me. You and I, we both are ONE. This has ever been so and will be so in all eternity. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/