sábado, julio 13, 2013

Judith Dagley - 7.12.13 The Power Toolkit–An Energy Activation & Frequency Lesson from Yeshuwa!

 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjWlJ_Eex8WLwFIrjQc3pJj43bEHuu60yGVXui6guxrdratoozSn3_RjUKfWyTuMDzXDxPtzg69ch-2BLstQZ2zyklWIiHls2Obra5F5YxRFrxsMqzI-oNtKXvBAJMMAGqRnlA_XENU_b8/s320/toolkit.jpg
Hello from Judith–and YES, an energy activation and frequency lesson from Yeshuwa! Most unexpected, too, I might add. In fact, I am still a bit stunned by the transmission. Not only did it come “out of the blue,” but the Yeshuwa frequencies are SO incredibly powerful and SO loving that it feels accurate to simply call them…LOVE.
And I am so thrilled and honored to offer them to you. The process of this Power Toolkit’s unfolding has become an absolutely astonishing one to me…
Yesterday is a very good example. I’ve been itching to get the second segment of the Toolkit underway–yet it is those of you who are using the first segment that are in charge of that “timing,” you know! And I’ve been hearing/feeling that it isn’t “time” yet. OK. So, fine. I wait until it is, that’s all.

But yesterday, I suddenly “got” a rather upsetting awareness that did not seem to be mine, even though I felt it palpably. Translated into words, it comes out like this—“There are some who are still not close to ready yet. It is not because the first video does not prepare them! Nor is it because they do not desire to be ready. It is because their desire has not yet burned away their self-doubts enough to transmute into the flame of utter Self-commitment that is required. Until that alchemical process occurs,  they will not find within them the commitment to use the video as a daily practice.”
MAN! That through me for a loop, I’ll tell you. Because it resonated with the exact challenge I’ve experienced in transmitting messages, giving workshops, and even in private sessions, for over three years NOW, in linear time! (Sorry. I do get impatient with this “giving and not being received” dynamic sometimes, I admit….After all, I’m “only human,” just like you…hahaha.)
Anyway, back to the point, which is that the second I felt that old familiar thud of dismay in my gut, I also felt tremendous unrest, energetically, both within me and around me. To use air as a metaphor, I was swept up in a tornado.
Then, just as suddenly, the air became utterly still. I had entered the “eye of the tornado” itself. And in the stillness, I heard/felt Love speak to me.
“Let ME help you, Precious One.”
And the tears poured like water. And I was in front of the webcam, transmitting Yeshuwa’s message. And here you have it.
Yeshuwa’s transmission is short in length, less than ten minutes. It is a dazzling illustration that neither “quantity” nor “quality” can be measured in our old ways. The energy in Yeshuwa’s transmission is beyond measure and without limits. And there is no amount of money that could ever “pay” for its value.
Yeshuwa does use words to teach a potent and eloquent lesson about “frequency signature” (which is exactly what the next sequence of the Power Toolkit will address!). But the video is far, far, more than spoken words. What it actually is, is a HUGE “download” of energy activation, information that is “beyond words,” and LOVE. It is also eternal, in that no matter how often you take it in, it will flood you with all of these things all over again. It is a “perpetual bridge” to carry you across choppy seas and through tornadoes.
TO RECEIVE YESHUWA’S ENERGY ACTIVATION & FREQUENCY LESSON:
*  Press either of the “Donate tabs in the right sidebar, and offer your donation to the Power Toolkit’s reciprocal energy exchange via Paypal (and please DO mark it as either “gift” or “donation!”)
* The amount, monetarily, that resonates with Yeshuwa’s gift is $4.00.
* Once your donation is received, the link will be sent to you within 36 hours.
(And please don’t forget–you can always donate more than the resonant amount! Since I rely on donations to “make ends meet,” I was just reminded to remind you of that, as well…)
By the way, here’s an interesting sidenote about my process of determining the correct monetary amount of exchange. I had, for some reason, imagined that the amount would be $3.00. (After all, the video is short, 3 is a uniting of 2…blah, blah, blah. What the hay, I’m “only human” just like you…hahaha.) However, I was quite firmly directed otherwise by Yeshuwa. “No, Precious One. 4 is the number. 3 is close, but close is not enough.” And then, I GOT it! Of course–the number 4 is the energy of “THE STABILIZER.” (That’s our Yeshuwa!) The number 4 is a cornerstone, and within it are the frequencies that are also required to maintain it–frequencies of practice, repetition, realization of power, instinctual knowledge, preparing for renewal—within our worldly realm.
That’s it, then. $4.00 it is!
Oh, yeah, one last thing. With all the messages, videos, private sessions, group sessions, and NOW the Power Toolkit that keep hatching within and/or flowing through me, I am starting to feel that is “time” to put out a request for some assistance with the “nuts and bolts” of this ever-expanding endeavor. (Or, as the celestial team puts it, I need an “earth team!”) Should YOU be interested in assisting with the external technology (websites and webinars), organizing, bookkeeping, or any number of ways to keep the sailing smooth—as your contribution to the reciprocal energy exchange– bless your heart and PLEASE let me know at thecelestialteam@gmail.com!
♥♥♥♥
Copyright(c) 2013, Judith Dagley-All Rights Reserved.
You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://www.thecelestialteam.com.