miércoles, julio 10, 2013

Heal yourself – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn July 10, 2013



23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
This message again shows how she takes actual happenings in my life or in my friends’ lives as topics of her messages. This afternoon I had minor problems with my teeth after eating a bit chocolate and Supreme Creator told me to tell my body to heal itself, he knows how much I unlike dentists. To use my flame for this too, to assist my body in this. The problem has gone now. Later the Divine Mother made it as her message of today.
My child, you can really heal yourself. My beloved daughter Gabrielle has addressed this topic already today (She refers to the todays message of Shelley Young). Your body has all tools to heal itself, when you assist and let it do this. Speak with your body, tell it where your pains are and give it instructions to heal itself. When you believe strong in this and not doubt, it can even grow again lost limbs and holey teeth fill again wonderful. It can even transform the existing fillings with help of the emeraldgreen flame. Not instantly but in the appropriate time. You don’t believe me, do you? Because it sounds too wonderful. But I myself have built in these healing mechanisms into your body. Speak with your body, with the cells that are involved. But as long as you are doubting this, nothing will change. But please don’t give me the blame for this. (She was smiling lovingly as she told me this). Your physicians have talked you so far very successfull into believing that it would be impossible. Prove them the contrary. You can do it, my child, but you just need to believe in it, steady as a rock. You know “BELIEF MOVES MOUNTAINS”. This is still true. Call my Angels and me for your assistance. We help you with pleasure in this. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/