miércoles, julio 31, 2013

Acknowledge Your Dreams - Ann Albers - Saturday, 13 July, 2013 (posted 31 July, 2013)

Rejoice! It is a time of great change upon your planet earth and while everybody seems all stirred up, we in the heavens do not consider that a bad thing. For in reality you are being given an opportunity now in your lives, and hearts, to create change. As always, this change must begin from the inside out.

You will no longer be able ignore the truth in your own hearts. You will notice areas in your life where you were "settling" and no longer wish to "settle." You will see clearly what relationships, situations, and thought patterns truly serve your spirit and which do not. You will feel the stirrings and longings of dreams long forgotten. As always, when truth comes to the surface, be gentle with yourselves. When you look at the difference between that which you long for and that which you have created try not to fall into despair, feelings of victimization, or a sense of inadequacy.


Instead our advice to you is, Rejoice! You have found greater truth within you. You want change. You are once again feeling your hearts, acknowledging your dreams, and being more deeply honest with yourselves. Now the universe can begin to work on your behalf because you are allowing your energy to shine forth without the filters of what you think you should want, who you think you should be, and whether or not you know how to achieve that which you dream of accomplishing. Dear ones, what you do not know, God does. What you cannot achieve on your own, God can assist you with. What you have not yet been able to manifest in your life, God can.

So the very first step when you see these long forgotten dreams, or now unacceptable situations is to acknowledge your heart. "Yes I want this. No I do not. I desire change. I desire assistance in moving myself forward into a kinder and more passionate reality." The very next step is to ask yourself honestly, "Is there anything, in this moment, that feels like the very next step?" If so, do it. If not wait until you receive further guidance. Be vigilant of your own heart for that is where God speaks to you. Be honest about your own feelings. Be patient and faithful, knowing that once you have initiated change simply through your joyful intent and expectation, the universe has been set into motion.

Dear ones, this is not a time for feeling that you have fallen short of the mark, made mistakes, or done anything wrong. It is a time to celebrate that you are seeing more of what is inside of you, more of the Divine light that wishes to surface in your life, and more of what your hearts truly desire. Rejoice! Acknowledge your hearts and then in the very next breath resolve to believe that the very same creator who planted these dreams in your heart will help you to achieve them.
God Bless You! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels
Message from Ann
Hi Everyone,
I have had a dream in my heart for years. This was not the average material dream because when I want something in the material universe badly enough, I just focus on it and trust, and eventually it comes. Instead I've longed to share God's love and light with people in greater ways. I have believed and prayed for a way to help people's pain and suffering go away more quickly and to help them know how deeply they are loved. I have longed, like a thirsty woman longs for water, to feel the energy of God's love flowing through me more strongly, and in turn to share it.

The first time I felt energy was September 3, 1993. I had a dream shortly before the experience in which my then-husband and I were spiraling up a mountain in Hawaii. A path veered off into the jungle. He said he would continue on the road, while I plunged deep into the dark foliage of a jungle. Eventually I reached a clearing where I met a woman who asked me pointedly, "Are you willing to give up life as you know it?" I must have said yes! When I woke up I found that I was sleeping on three rose petals. I have no idea how that occurred.

That very day I received an invitation to a conference for healers and therapists. I had been secretly reading about energy work so I signed up, took a few days off work, and embarked on a new journey. The minute I arrived at the conference, I sought out one of the energy healers and asked her to explain her work to me. Instead she gazed at me silently, and put her hand on my shoulder. In that instant, lightning shot through my body and soul.
It was the first time I felt the non-physical world so tangibly and the first time I felt my heart so clearly. That moment changed my life. I begged my first spiritual mentor to teach me, and within a week I was receiving Reiki initiations, having visions, and starting upon the path that led me to where I am today. I followed this wonderful woman around for another sixteen months, going to all her events, watching her heal and teach people, and learning from her, until I received my Reiki master attunement. Shortly after that, my entire life fell apart and got put back together again in a whole new way.

Not since that time twenty years ago has something inspired me as much as the energy I have felt in Braco's gazes. I didn't know what to expect when I went to see him in February. I had been taking care of my aging dogs, who are now in heaven, for over four years. I had been sleeping on the couch for three hours a night at best and doing up to ten loads of doggie laundry a day, while working full time. I was exhausted and yet happy because I had finally found the ability to love no matter what. And then in that first gaze, I felt the light of heaven, as I have only felt in deep meditations, experiences with angels, or in visions of heaven.
In the second blissful gaze, I heard my soul say, 'I want to help people this way God!" Immediately, I heard my Ann-self, "What did you just say?" Nonetheless, as in my very first experience with energy, a passion was ignited in my soul to go deeper into this reality, to channel more of this energy, and to assist people in new ways. I couldn't stop watching videos, listening to his voice recording on the DVD "The Golden Bridge," or gazing in the mirror, as the angels instructed to me to do on a daily basis. Little by little, in certain sessions with clients, I have guided to gaze into their eyes. They have felt the love, seen the lights around me, seen faces over mine, and had both emotional and recently some physical pain disappear. It varies with the person. I never know what to expect, nor am I in control.
I simply feel a profound love and energy pouring through me, and I get to see the person glowing, radiant, and beautiful. I have SO much more to learn about quieting my mind, going deeper into the Oneness, and releasing attachments, and yet it is the beginning of something new and very joyful in my life.

I didn't realize this dream was so strongly in my heart till I experienced it. I was terrified of admitting it until a few weeks ago when I did put a post on the Braco page on Facebook, and was answered by the dear soul who runs it with such love and grace that it healed me of lifetimes worth of misunderstandings and pain.

It IS time on earth when you may reconnect or discover dreams and passions within you. They may be material, spiritual, service oriented, centered on relationship, etc. You may not have a clue how to achieve them, but as the angels say, "God does." Years ago while I worked in engineering, I prayed, "God I want to wake up happy, go to bed grateful, and make a living helping people. Please guide me." I waited, often impatiently, and years later was guided to change my life. For decades now, I have prayed, "God show me how to help people know your love more deeply."
I didn't have my own answers to these prayers, but in time, after learning much about patience and faith, they have been answered. I do not know where this is all leading but I am once again deeply grateful to experience new realities. The power which creates us with each breath loves us more dearly than we can ever imagine. If you are brave enough to acknowledge your dreams and strive to have even a little patience and faith, you can indeed be guided into a miraculous and joyful existence.

Have a blessed week,
I love you all,
Ann